Venezuelan Organizations and Leaders to Release Poll on Florida’s Venezuelan Diaspora and their Support for a pathway to citizenship for TPS holders
Join the American Business Immigration Coalition and Venezuelan organizations from across the state of Florida on Tuesday, September 14th from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST to discuss a commissioned poll of 500 Venezuelans living in the state of Florida.
The poll, conducted by Integrated Communications and Research, will show where Venezuelans, a key swing constituency with growing power in Florida, stand on a pathway to citizenship for TPS holders. In addition to the poll, Venezuelan-American leaders, economists and business owners will make the case as to why a pathway to citizenship will lead to economic growth and needs to be included in the reconciliation process.
Press Conference and Poll Release:
Florida Venezuelans Urge Path to Citizenship for TPS Holders
Tuesday, September 14th from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST
Watch Live: www.facebook.com/AmericanBIC/
- Dr. Eduardo Gamarra, Founder, Integrated Communications & Research
- Leonard Boord, IMPAC Fund, Board Member; Founder, Slon Capital*
- Dr. Ricardo Hausmann, Director of the Growth Lab and Professor of the Practice of International Political Economy, Harvard University*
- Dr. Dany Bahar, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institute
- María Antonieta Diaz, President, Venezuelan American Alliance
- Norma Camero-Reno, Former President, Casa de Venezuela Tampa; Republican Activist
- William Diaz, President and Founder, Casa de Venezuela Orlando
- David Villavicencio, Venezuelan TPS Holder and Small Business Owner
- Arianny Eduardo, Interim Executive Director, IMPAC Fund
- Samuel Vilchez Santiago, IMPAC Fund, Central Florida Business Manager
Event is open to the media. Register here.