U.S. Reps. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX-30), Colin Allred (D-TX-32), and Marc Veasey D-TX-33) will join Dallas business leaders, University of Texas at Dallas President Richard Benson, and DACA & TPS recipients and entrepreneurs for a press conference hosted by the American Business Immigration Coalition (ABIC) to enumerate the critical contributions that immigrants make to Dallas’ economy and next steps towards immigration solutions.
The Importance of Immigration Reform for the Dallas Economy
Thursday, September 23, 2021 9:00 AM CST
Watch Live: www.facebook.com/AmericanBIC/
- Juan Carlos Cerda, Director, Texas Business Immigration Coalition
- U.S. Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX-30) (video message)
- U.S. Rep. Colin Allred (D-TX-32) (video message)
- U.S. Rep. Marc Veasey (D-TX-33) (video message)
- Chris Wallace, CEO, North Texas Commission
- Regina Montoya, CEO, Regina T. Montoya, PLLC
- Richard Benson, President, University of Texas at Dallas
- Judge Clay Jenkins, Dallas County
- Alberto Garcia, DACA recipient & entrepreneur
- Delmy Gomez, TPS recipient
Event is open to the media. Register here.